Quilt Business Membership
The Quilt Business Membership offers businesses within the quilting industry an opportunity to support the Quilts of Valor® Foundation mission.
When customers come in the shop and I hear them comment that they really don’t need another quilt, I tell them about Quilts of Valor.
Why Become a Quilt Business Member?
There are two main reasons to become a QOVF Certified Quilt Business
- Show support for our Mission: to cover Service Members and Veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor.
- Presence on our Quilt Business Who's In My Area Map.
- Provide a link to your video and give visitors a virtual tour promoting your store and merchandise.
- Provide your desired website link to have click metrics.
- Annual opportunity to promote your store or special event to our subscriber base through email announcement.
- Advanced notice of member events allowing you to cross-promote.
- Story opportunities in Threads and other benefits as we expand the program.
Can a Quilt Business sponsor a QOV group?
Groups pay an annual fee which provides them different benefits including limited use of our trademarks, insurance and liability for QOVF events and the ability to fundraise. You can help them by offering to pay their annual in whole or part. If you choose to support a group, we appreciate it. Thank you for helping them meet their local needs.
Current Quilt Businesses?
You can find all Quilt Business Members here.
What is the Registration Process?
Complete the on-line registration form and pay an annual membership fee. Click Here.
You will receive a welcome email with information, including how to create your QOVF account. Once you create your account, you can then:
- Add you logo
- Add your desired website link
- Add link to your virtual tour
- Add your store hours and contact information
- Indicate if you offer any specials or discounts to QOVF members
Email QuiltBusinessCoordinator for more information.