Quilts of Valor Foundation
P.O. Box 191
Winterset, IA 50273
Please do NOT mail quilts to this address.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions, which includes the answers to
- How do I Request a Quilt of Valor – CLICK HERE to Request a QOV
- How do I Request a Longarmer – CLICK HERE to Request a Longarmer
- How do I Report a quilt I awarded – CLICK HERE to report a QOV awarded
- How do I Join – CLICK HERE to learn about joining
- How do I Make a Quilt or get a quilt label – CLICK HERE to learn about making a QOV
A Quilt of Valor is awarded to provide comfort and healing to a living veteran or military service person, and cannot be awarded posthumously.