PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE SIGNING
By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that as a volunteer of the Quilts of Valor Foundation® (hereafter referred to as “QOVF”) you will handle QOVF confidential and sensitive information, including award nominee data, military service data, or volunteer data in accordance with QOVF policies. You also consent to the principal obligations concerning the use of data when using all of QOVF’s Electronic Systems Including but not limited to the Website Member Dashboard, Nomination and Awards Management System (NAMS) and other QOVF provided systems as specified below:
(A) Electronic Systems and information contained there-in will only be used for the purpose specified by the QOVF.
(B) You will comply with information security controls and QOVF’s policies to prevent unauthorized or accidental disclosure, modification, or destruction; and
I UNDERSTAND THAT:
- In the course of my volunteer role, I may have access to confidential and sensitive information related to volunteers, award nominees, and military service (e.g., records, conversations, applications). This may include any information by which the identity of a person can be determined, either directly OR indirectly.
I AGREE THAT:
- I will, always, safeguard and retain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of confidential and sensitive information.
- I will only access confidential and sensitive information for business needs.
- I will not in any way divulge, copy, release, sell, loan, review, alter, or destroy any confidential or sensitive information except as authorized.
- I will not misuse or carelessly handle confidential and sensitive information.
- I will safeguard and will not disclose my password or other authorization I have that allows me to access confidential and sensitive information.
- I will report activities by any other individual or entity that I suspect may compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of confidential and sensitive information.
- My privileges hereunder are subject to periodic review, revision, and if appropriate, renewal.
- I have no right or ownership interest in any confidential or sensitive information referred to in this Agreement.
- QOVF may revoke my access to confidential and sensitive information at any time and without notice.
AUTHORIZED USE – I AGREE THAT:
- I will use QOVF Electronic Systems and related data only for official QOVF business.
- I will not use QOVF related data for personal reasons unless there are specific limited use exceptions permitted by QOVF to which I am assigned.
- I have no right to expect privacy in my use of QOVF’s Electronic systems or in the content of my communications sent or stored in agency Information Resources. All user activity is subject to monitoring, logging, and review.
PERSONAL SECURITY IDENTIFICATION CODES (USER IDS AND PASSWORDS) – I AGREE THAT:
- I will receive and will be required to use a personal security identification code (User ID and Password) to gain access to and use non-public Electronic Systems.
- My user ID and password are security measures that must be used only by me, and I will not disclose my password to anyone.
- I agree that if a third-party gains access to my NAMS user ID and password, I will report this to NAMS administrators immediately.
I AGREE THAT:
- I am required to be aware of, read, and comply with the information in this Data User Agreement.
- I will comply with the QOVF policies concerning QOVF information usage, as well as any changes to those policies.
- My failure to comply with this Agreement may result in loss of access privileges to all QOVF Electronic Systems.
NAMS DPA 12/14/2022