1. Name: Phyllis Chester
2. QOVF title: District Coordinator, Southeast New Mexico
3. Present QOVF Committees: none
4. Past positions in QOVF: none
5. Other professional organizations you belong to: American College of Rheumatologists, New Mexico
Rheumatologists, American Association of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Association, New
Mexico Nurse Practitioners
6. Professional/leadership experience: History of clinic coordinator for rheumatology practice in VA.
Responsible for physical therapy, lab, clinical nursing staff. Member of administration staff for practice.
7. Military experience: Mmother of navy special forces team member.
8. Education: Doctorate of Nursing Practice – Union University Jacksonville, Tn 2011
Masters of Science – Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, Va 1996
Family Nurse Practitioner – Virginia Commonweatlh University 1996
Bachelor of Nursing – Millersville University Millersville, Pa 1984
RN Diploma – Lancaster General Hospital Lancaster, Pa. 1977
9. Current occupation: Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified 1996