- Present QOVF Committees: None nationally. I am local group leader.
- Past positions in QOVF: None.
- Other professional organizations you belong to: American Legion Auxiliary as of November 2018.
- Professional/leadership experience: I retired 3 years ago from a professional position as a supervisory paralegal with the Department of Justice, United States Attorney’s Office. In that position I was a criminal trial paralegal and supervised 7 paralegals and 4 legal assistants and worked with several Assistant United States Attorneys on several high profile cases in the District of North Dakota. I hired new paralegals and held monthly meetings and training sessions as needed. I have good time management skills due to the heavy workload during my 40 years of government service, 30 years at the Department of Justice and 10 years at the Department of Treasury. I am the treasurer for our church, editor of our church newsletter, and maintain the website for the church. I am just completing my term on the church council in January 2019.
- Military experience: None.
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Paralegal Students from Moorhead State University, Moorhead, MN.
- Current occupation: Retired.