1. Name: Terry Janke
2. QOVF title: State Coordinator, Nevada
3. Present QOVF Committees: none
4. Past positions in QOVF: Group Leader
5. Other professional organizations you belong to: Disabled American Veterans, VFW, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS and American Legion.
6. Professional/leadership experience: Former Director of Santa Rosa County, Florida Child Support Enforcement Agency. Sixteen years in the State of Ohio Veterans Program and former Director of the same. Former small business owner in Ohio and now co-owner of The Quilted Dragon.
7. Military experience: Thirteen years service in the Air Force. Radio operator and courier for 16 months in Vietnam. Communications Team Chief on the CINCLANT Airborne Command Post. Researched, wrote and taught Airborne Communications technical training course.
8. Education: BS from The University of New York
9. Current occupation: Retired/owner of aforementioned quilt shop.