- Present QOVF Committees: n/a
- Past positions in QOVF: n/a
- Other professional organizations you belong to: I have been an officer in two teamster Local Unions. President of Teamster Horsemen Motorcycle Association Chapter 3 Colorado.
- Professional/leadership experience: I have been a small business owner of a bar and restaurant. President of THMA CH 3 also being the Veterans Affairs Advocate. I’ve assisted many groups in fund raising events and worked as a volunteer.
- Military experience: I served in the U.S. ARMY from November 1965 till November 1967, Serving in Vietnam January 1967 with the 9th Infantry Division E Company 3rd Battalion 47th Infantry Recon platoon. I am a Purple Heart Recipient.
- Education: I am High School educated and well taught from the school of Hard Knocks, learning the best lesson, “Giving Back”.
- Current occupation: I have been retired from truck driving since 2011, since Driving part time for Furniture Row Racing #78 NASCAR team for 7 years and JDX Racing an IMSA team, also this year 2019 helping Santa working as a Peak season semi Feeder Driver at UPS.