Lessons designed to help you get great results.
We have the essentials laid out. We will be adding to this section on an on-going basis.
- Folding for accurate cuts
- Handy tools and how to use them
Making blocks or units:
- Stitching for accuracy and speed
- Pressing pointers
- Keeping size consistent
- Sashing and cornerstones
- Putting the rows and columns together
- Measuring and cutting
- Butted borders
- Mitered borders
- Pieced borders
- Making straight of grain binding
- Applying with mitered corners
- Hand stitching back
- Machine stitching both sides
Making a Presentation case
Red, White Blue String Strip Quilt Instructions.
Youtube video is easiest way to learn. But we also have written instructions here.